of our technical & support experts will be available to answer
your queries and you will receive an answer within 24 hours.
With our experienced Auspac team of
support specialists handling your service requests, you can focus
on your business instead of worrying over your networks and applications.
Just one call and help is on the way. You
can Call Auspac Help Desk at :
or Fax to us at :
- Call our Help Desk and have your
problem solved right away.
- Our centralized, solution-focused
Help Desk is manned by systems, networks and applications engineer.
- Using a large resolution database,
we aim to provide prompt remote support to ensure your downtime
is kept to a minimum.
- Engage our team of support specialists
to resolve the problem at your site.
- Service hours are clocked only
when our support specialist arrives at your office up to the
point when the service is completed.
- A minimum of 1 hour charge for
every on-site service. For subsequent hours, it will only charge
as an hour if the time spent is more than 30 minutes
- E-mail help from one of the Auspac
friendly support technicians. For quickest reply, include
your complete name, email address and a brief description of
the problem in which we may help.
- Your E-mail should include 1)
Company Name 2) Software/Hardware that you use 3) Contact Person
name 4) Telephone number 5) Problem Descriptions
- Please email to email@example.com