The Auspac Sales & Rental Information
System (ARIS) is a complete set of rental operational software
intended for any typical book or video shops that doing
trading and rental business. This software is function as
a standalone or multi-user network system. It also can be
fully integrated into our Accounting Software to become
a total solution system for your business.
The ARIS system includes the entire sales and rental operation
down to the most detailed calculation, automated inventory
tracking, members & accounts monitoring, cash sales,
business analysis and issuing of various kind of letters
and reports. The ARIS system is a Year 2000 compliant and
Windows based software and can be configured to operate
in a networking environment.
The main components of the system are:
Administration & System Manager
- Set up and administrate the system.
- Maintains of master files.
- Database Administration.
- Manages customise letter templates.
- Administrates multi-user and security access
Inventory/Barcode Labeling Module
- Any new addition or disposal of
goods is processed here.
- Goods details, costs, and pricing.
- Barcode generator and labels printing.
- Item and movement history.
(Members and Non-Members)
- An easy way to handle cash sales with
cash bill and official receipts.
- Rental transactions and information.
- Handles payments and calculation of rental charges,
- Handles returning goods.
Reports and Letters
- All information listing, business analysis and
issuing of letters are handles here.
- All rental related reports.
- All information and inventory listing.
- Customer phone list for quick phone retrieval
and auto phone dialing.
Information Kiosk Module (Optional)
- Member can access his/her information,
- Reserved goods.
- Goods availability.